Visit Us for Dental Cleanings in Columbus, OH
We want you to feel at home when you come to Community Dental. Our offices are welcoming, and our dental professionals greet you with a friendly smile and warm bedside manners. No one enjoys going to the dentist, and we strive to make your visit as comfortable as it can be. We’re proud to offer a comprehensive list of services, and we aim to provide lifelong care that keeps your teeth healthy. Regular visits to the dentist are important, and we offer quality dental cleanings to Columbus, OH patients, preventing cavities and sparing patients the pain that accompanies root canals and tooth loss.
We Provide a Wide Range of Dental Services in Columbus
We pride ourselves on providing full-service, lifelong care to our patients. We offer family dentistry, allowing us to care for each member of your family from childhood well into adulthood. Each of our patients is unique, and as a result, we offer a plethora of dental services, including:
- Dental Cleanings: Generally lasting 45 to 60 minutes, dental cleanings should be performed every six months. Regular dental checkups prevent excessive plaque buildup, which can cause decayed teeth and gum disease.
- Crowns & Bridges: Used to restore a smile that is missing teeth or is damage, crowns and bridges cover damaged teeth, and fill space left by a missing tooth. Both options come with a wide array of material options.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable options for replacing missing teeth. Both full and partial dentures are available, depending on the extent of your tooth loss. Made to resemble your natural teeth, they are strong enough to enable you to return to your previous eating habits.
- Fillings: Fillings restore decaying and damaged teeth by removing decayed material and replacing the cavity with a filling. Fillings come in a wide array of materials, including gold, silver, and composite resins.
- Implants: Implants are stronger than natural teeth and last for 10 to twenty years. We place a metal post in your jaw and attach a synthetic tooth to the jaw. Implants are realistic-looking, and a great option for patients committed to dental health.
- Root Canals: Root canals are necessary when a cavity has reached the pulp. This causes an infection. A root canal is a treatment that addresses the infection and fills the cavity.
From Fillings to Root Canals, We Do It All
Whether you need a root canal or TMJ treatment, the dental professionals at Community Dental are here to provide excellent service based on compassion. We care for our patients and gain great satisfaction from restoring smiles and self-confidence. Call us today to schedule an appointment.