From Root Canals to Dental Cleaning, We Do It All
Community Dental prides ourselves on our diligence and services. From the moment you walk in our doors to the moment you walk out, we create a calming atmosphere designed to alleviate your fears and earn your trust. Our receptionists are friendly and welcoming, and our dental hygienists warm and qualified. Our dental team carefully walks you through each step of the process. Regardless of whether you’re here for a root canal, sealant treatment, or a dental cleaning, our Columbus, OH dental staff is fully-qualified to provide exceptional care.
We Provide Dental Cleaning in Columbus, OH
General dentistry encompasses a wide range of dental services, including:
- Dental Cleanings: Community Dental recommends you come to us for a checkup once every six months.
- Extractions: When decay, periodontal disease, or other factors demand it, we can extract teeth in as little pain as possible.
- Fillings: When your tooth is damaged or decayed, it is sometimes necessary to fill the cavity with a gold, silver, composite plastic, or porcelain filling.
- Root Canals: A root canal is necessary when a cavity has reached the pulp, infecting the gums. Root canals treat the infection and fill the cavity.
- Sealants: Patients who have narrow grooves in their teeth often have trouble effectively brushing. Sealants fill the grooves.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable options for replacing missing teeth. Both full and partial dentures are available, depending on the extent of your tooth loss.
- Implant Restoration: Implants are realistic-looking, and a great option for patients committed to dental health.
- Wisdom Teeth: Wisdom teeth are the last set of molars that develop, generally emerging around 16 or 20. The jaw is often too small to accommodate and requires removal.
- TMJ Treatment: Jaw pain can cause chronic head and earaches, as well as popping noises. We can move teeth, adjust your bite, or give you a mouthpiece to help.
- Nightguards & Athletic Mouthguards: Made of soft acrylic, mouthguards can be made for competitive athletes or for individuals who grind their teeth at night.
We Offer State-Of-The-Art Treatment in Columbus, OH
Whether you need fillings or TMJ treatment, our dental team cares about your dental health and is equipped with the skills and technology to care for your smile. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.