Visit Community Dental in Columbus for Abscessed Teeth
We understand that not all dental visits fall under the category of planned. Dental emergencies are widespread. You might have had a tooth knocked out during a pickup basketball game or a broken jaw in a car accident. Maybe your son or daughter was playing in the front yard and tripped and fell, chipping their tooth in the process. Community Dental offers premium emergency dental services to all of our patients, regardless of whether they injured their tooth or are suffering from an abscessed tooth. Columbus, OH patients have come to respect us for our commitment to their dental health and our warm and inviting office atmosphere. We don’t want you to wait. Contact us immediately if you are suffering from intense tooth pain as a result of injury or any other reason.
We See Patients for All Kinds of Dental Emergencies
If you’re not sure whether your tooth-related pain or condition constitutes an emergency, feel free to give us a call. However, you might need to call us if you have:
- A toothache that won’t go away: Toothaches often indicate an irritated or damaged nerve in the tooth, but can also be caused by decay or injury.
- Knocked out Teeth: If you have a tooth, or teeth, knocked out, it’s important to pick up the tooth by the crown, not the root, reposition it in the socket, keep it moist, and see us immediately.
- Broken Teeth: Broken teeth are incredibly painful, but they can also have long-term ramifications. If you’ve suffered a broken or chipped tooth, we can take care of you immediately.
- Broken Jaws: In the case of a broken jaw, apply ice to the area immediately and then visit either an emergency center or give us a call.
- Abscessed Teeth: Abscesses are caused by pockets of pus in a tooth, which in turn caused by an infection. Abscesses are very serious, and should not be taken lightly. Visit us immediately.
Contact Us Today for Top-Notch Emergency Dental Services
Community Dental prides ourselves on our ability to warmly greet each patient and make them feel at ease. Whether you’re seeking immediate treatment for an abscessed tooth or require sedation dentistry before a procedure, we’re willing and able to cater our treatment methods to your needs, making it easier for us to craft beautiful smiles and for you to visit our offices. If you’re in need of general, cosmetic, or emergency dentistry in Columbus, OH, contact us today.